Monday, February 22, 2010

Medallion Madness

I decided that I was going to Monogram the middle of this stamp with an initial, which led me to use my Lovely Letters stamp set. I just didn't like all of the blank space so I decided to spice it up with some black accents. It was here that I discovered (quite by accident) how perfect the small damask in the Lovely Letter Stamps works with the Medallion stamp. Don't you just love this combination!?!

The other thing that excites me about this card is that this is the first time I broke out my new Well Scripted clear mount stamp set. I have to say Stampin' Up has done it again! I have never been a fan of acrylic stamps for the simple fact that I can never get a clear image with them. These clear mount stamps from Stampin' Up incorporate the best of both worlds, the crisp image you get from rubber stamps with all of the see-thru/storage advantages of clear (acrylic) stamps. Not to mention they are LESS expensive! Can't wait to share the new clear mount stamps with my club girls this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment